Smith and Wesson CSX | S&W CSX | Smith & Wesson CSX
Smith and Wesson CSX. The CSX’s frame is made of aluminum alloy, and its polymer backstraps can be switched out to give the user different levels of ergonomic comfort and concealment. The CSX, a 9mm rifle, has an astounding 12+1 capacity and a second 10-round magazine for even better concealment. The CSX 9mm was built with versatility in mind and comes with both ambidextrous slide releases and manual safeties, while having a small frame.
The SW CSX is a compact that was obviously designed with deep cover and close combat in mind. Its dimensions aren’t significantly different from those of the M&P9 Shield Plus ($553), measuring 3.1 inches in barrel, 4.6 inches in height, 1 inch in width, 6 inches in length, and weighing 19 1/2 ounces, but it feels smaller in the hand, and I think it would be perfect for pocket carry. Although I don’t think the Smith Wesson CSX will affect sales of the Shield, I do think it might almost make the.380-caliber Bodyguard ($396) obsolete.
I wouldn’t be shocked if we eventually saw CSX chamber Federal’s new.30 Super Carry for an increase in capacity and its close-to-9mm ballistics, though S&W reps won’t confirm it.
Smith and Wesson CSX 9mm FEATURES
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Glare reducing serrations on top of slide
- Interchangeable, textured backstraps including small and extra small sizes for better concealability
- Textured front strap
- Ambidextrous manual thumb safety
- Ambidextrous, elongated slide stop
- Two magazine release buttons included for left and right hand shooters
- Chamfered ejection port to help ensure no snags when drawing from holster
- Slide includes EZ-tab integration for simpler racking
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Flat faced trigger with integrated safety for a consistent finger placement
- Single action for a light, crisp trigger pull for accurate shot placement
- 1 in 10 twist rate
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
BRAND: Smith and Wesson
ACTION: SINGLE ACTION
BARREL LENGTH: 3.1
SIGHTS: WHITE DOT
OPTIC READY: NO
SAFETY: THUMB SAFETY
STATE COMPLIANCE: CO,DE,IL,MD,OR,VT
THREADED BARREL: NO
BARREL MATERIAL: STAINLESS STEEL
PERFORMANCE CENTER: NO
NUMBER OF MAGAZINES: 2
10LB TRIGGER: NO
Smith & Wesson CSX
You can buy smith and wesson csx here at Solid Arms. We have the s&w csx pistol at a cheaper price, you can compare csx smith and wesson price from other websites and see which one has the best price for the s&w csx 9mm.
ALL NFA RULES APPLY
These goods are under U.S. Government control and may only be exported to the final destination nation for use by the final consignee(s) or end-user(s) hereby specified. They may not be sold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, in their original form or after being incorporated into other things, to any other nation or to any person other than the approved final consignee or end-user(s), unless expressly permitted by U.S. law and regulations.
Working with weapons or their components exposes you to lead and other petroleum compounds that the State of California has determined to be carcinogenic, teratogenic, or otherwise harmful to the reproductive system. After handling, carefully wash your hands. Visit the website www.p65warnings.ca.gov for further details (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).